98.9 the Bear reaches thousands of people every week…but our talent scouts are on the lookout for a very specific individual who will stand out among the masses.
Could you, or someone you know, be
98.9 the Bear’s ROCKSTAR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
If you can answer yes to the following questions, I WANT YOU…
- Do you find you work harder and more intensely than other co-workers
- Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
- Are you driven to set high goals and find a way to achieve them?
- Do you see yourself as fiercely competitive?
- Has anyone ever told you, your energy is contagious?
- Work in a flexible work environment that is rooted in core values of integrity, passion and innovation
- Is ALL ABOUT SELLING and has experience in consultative sales
- Loves music and can’t wait to talk to clients and prospects about how to help them grow their business
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager will assess clients’ marketing challenges and solve those needs by developing customer-focused campaigns using our integrated assets. He/she will present advertising and marketing proposals and provide ongoing service to clients. Most importantly, the Account Manager meets or exceeds all revenue budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation. Qualified applicants will have previous sales, advertising and/or marketing experience. Other skills include the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Proficiency in computer software.
REWARD: Compensation varies depending on position, talent and experience. Entry level base salary of $35,000 plus commissions. Bonuses, over-and-above commissions, as well.
SHOULD WE SET OUR SIGHTS ON YOU?
Take the first step to see if you stand out in a lineup of sales applicants.
Send resume directly to Kassie Taksey, GSM at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 2915 Maples Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816.
You will also need to complete the online assessment. The questionnaire should take about 35 minutes and you can stop, save and return to it at your convenience. Once we receive the results, we will contact you within 7 days if we decide to move forward to an interview.
Online Assessment HERE!!