WBYR – WMEE – WQHK – WFGA/WKJG – WOWO – WFWI
Official Contest & Game Rules
- Only one Federated Media prize valued at $600.00 or greater may be won within 6 months. Only one Federated Media prize of any value may be won within 60 days (2 Months). All prizes won within less time than these waiting periods will be forfeited. This includes all Federated Media properties (WBYR, WQHK, WFGA/WKJG, WMEE, WFWI and WOWO)
- No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 years of age. One entry per person per contest or game; duplicate entries may result in disqualification from the game or contest.
- Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements. Prizes are to be claimed at the Federated Media offices during regular business hours. Any prize not claimed within a 30-day period will become property of Federated Media. Some entries may lose value before 30-days. It’s the responsibility of the winners to pick up prize before expiration date. Substitution of expired prize is not required by station.
- Register-to-win games will be held with random prizes being awarded. All winners will be chosen randomly. Winners must be present to win (pending on promotion). Decision of the judges is final.
- Employees of Federated Media, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, all additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate in Fed Med contests or games. Federated Media reserves the right to deny participation for any reason.
- Winners are responsible for any prize obligation (insurance, taxes, licensing, etc.) and must meet all eligibility requirements. Any item valued at or over $600.00, winner will be responsible to fill out a 1099 for tax purposes provided by station or client giving prize away.
- Winners and contestants consent to allow Federated Media the use of their name, voice and/or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no monetary or other compensation.
- Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against Federated Media, its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign a liability form that releases Federated Media, its subsidiaries, other owners and related entities from any liability.
- Winners must be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, insurance, title and any additional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions may apply.
- Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered or he/she fails to meet eligibility requirements, he/she shall forfeit the prize and the prize will become the property of Federated Media or will be awarded to another contestant.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Participants in this contest agree to the above rules, as well as, any additional rules, which may be implemented. Rules are subject to change without prior notification. Any rule changes will be published. Rules are available at the Federated Media, 2915 Maples Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46816 during regular business hours, 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Listeners who stream broadcasts or listen on HD Radio may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations or other online and/or digital delays. Online entrants are encouraged to listen to the station on-air. The station is not responsible for online streaming delays, nor is the station responsible for delays experienced via HD Radio transmissions.
- For giveaways that are generated and/or facilitated by texting as the entry into the giveaway, winner is responsible for making the means of communication available. This means the station will attempt to contact the winner via the phone number used to text into the giveaway as their entry. The winner is responsible for answering the call with instructions on how to claim the prize AND/OR provide a means for the station to leave a message. In any case, if a voice mail or voice message service is not available as part of the communication, and the station can not create communication with the winner, the winner will forfeit prize after 2 business days of non-communication. You can alternately enter an active texting contest by clicking this link and submitting the keyword(http://www.vibescm.com/amoe) of the contest you’re trying to enter, along with all the required information. The same time constraints and keyword applications apply to entries via the web. Winner is responsible for in-person pick-up and proof of person with photo identification, regardless of means of entry. Federated Media is not responsible for delivering of contest prize(s).
- Federated Media is not responsible for event, performance or concert cancellations or re-scheduling. In the event a promoter and/or artist cancels a show/concert for any reason, Federated Media will not be held responsible nor will there be a substitution of prize. In the event a promoter and/or artist re-schedules a show/concert for any reason to a later date, winner’s tickets will be valid for new show date, and winner will not be able to substitute prize won for a different prize.