98.9 The Bear - WBYR
T-Shirt Design Contest Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 years of age. Listeners can submit as many designs as needed; inappropriate entries may result in disqualification from the game or contest.
2. Listeners may submit t-shirt designs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning Monday, January 14th thru Friday, February 7th 2013. A winner will be announced on Friday, February 8th.
3. The winner will be decided by employees for 98.9 The Bear. This includes, but is not limited to: On-air Personalities, Program Director, Promotions Director, General Manager, Sales Managers and Sales Executives. The decision of the judges is final.
4. Winner receives a $198 check and 15 of their designed shirts. Winner will be required to show valid ID at the station upon receiving their winnings. The tshirt will also be picked up by the winner at the station after production.
5. Employees of WBYR, Federated Media, Studio 13, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, all additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate in WBYR contests or games. WBYR reserves the right to deny participation for any reason.
6. Winners are responsible for any prize obligation (insurance, taxes, licensing, etc.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
7. Winners and contestants consent to allow WBYR the use of their name, voice and/or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no monetary or other compensation.
8. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against WBYR and their parent company Federated Media, its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign a liability form that releases WBYR, Federated Media, its subsidiaries, other owners and related entities from any liability.
9. All submitted artwork becomes property of WBYR. Any artwork may be used at anytime for future shirts, promotions, website graphics and/or print with notification by WBYR to the submitter.
10. Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements. Prizes are to be claimed at the WBYR offices during regular business hours. Any prize not claimed within a 30-day period will become property of WBYR.
11. Winners must be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, insurance, title and any additional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions may apply.
12. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of the advertised prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered or he/she fails to meet eligibility requirements, he/she shall forfeit the prize and the prize will become the property of WBYR or will be awarded to another contestant.
13. Only one WBYR prize valued at $600.00 or greater may be won within a six (6) month period. Only one WBYR prize of any value may be won within a six (6) week period. All prizes won within less time than these waiting periods will be forfeited.
14. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
15. Participants in this contest agree to the above rules, as well as, any additional rules, which may be implemented. Rules are subject to change without prior notification. Any rule changes will be published. Rules are available at the WBYR studios, 1005 Production Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808 during regular business hours, 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.